Kiwanis Disc Golf at Berkeley Park
No votes yet
Good mix of open and wooded holes with water features and elevation. Playground, baseball/softball fields, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, picnic shelters, and restrooms. *2015 - Navigation and tee sign issues - no posted map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,627ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Ben Farlow
From NC111 /US-13 /US-70; take the US-13 exit south towards Seymour Johnson AFB onto N Berkeley Blvd. Take the 3rd left on Cashwell Dr (at Cook-Out). The park is at the end of the road.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kiwanis Disc Golf at Berkeley Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stoney Creek Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Mt. Olive College, Mt. Olive NC USNo votes yet
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)
- Smithfield Community Park, Smithfield NC US(1 vote)
- Williams Day Camp, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Ayden Park, Ayden NC USNo votes yet
- East Clayton Park, Clayton NC USNo votes yet
- Covenant, Winterville NC US(1 vote)
- The Meadow at West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)