Kokkedal Disc Golf Course
Great course which has it all: Hills, trees, creeks, open fields etc.
When the the grass has been cut, this course is very nice - also when not cut, but finding your discs can then be a bit tricky, already in the rough. The landscape is very hill'y, and with 3 teepads for each hole, there is something for all skill levels here.
A few holes are in the open, offering the opportunity to 'let it rip'.
As a newbie-player, I find this course excellent, even from the red (the shortest) tee!
Courses Close By
- Eghjorten Disc Golf Course, Fredensborg DK(2 votes)
- Espergærde Disc Golf Course, Espergærde DK(2 votes)
- Helsingør Disc Golf Course Smørhullet, Helsingør, North Zealand DK(1 vote)
- Måløv Disc Golf Course, Måløv DK(1 vote)
- Ramlösa Discgolfbana, Helsingborg SENo votes yet
- Landskrona Discgolf Park, Landskrona SENo votes yet
- Brohults, Helsingborg, Skåne SENo votes yet
- Halsnæs Discgolfbane, Frederiksværk DKNo votes yet
- Valbyparken Disc Golf Park, København DK(2 votes)
- Mølleparken Disc Golf, Tåstrup DK(1 vote)