No votes yet
Mostly open - near the Virginia Zoo.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Charles Barrie and Wes Landfear
I-264W; exit 11B (exit 11 if heading east). Go north off the exit (if you got off on 11 go south across the bridge and do a u-turn) for a half mile to a right on Tidewater Dr. Go another half mile to a left on Princess Anne Rd. Go a quarter mile to a right on Church St. Park entrance is 1.2 miles ahead on the right. Turn onto Zoo Dr. and make a left on Live Oak Ave. Course is on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lafayette Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cutter Park Disc Golf Course, Norfolk VA USNo votes yet
- Poplar Hall 9, Norfolk VA US(1 vote)
- USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf, Portsmouth VA US(2 votes)
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Virginia Beach VA US(1 vote)
- Bayville Farms Park, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)
- Deep Creek Elementary School, Chesapeake VA USNo votes yet
- Bennett's Creek Park, Suffolk VA US(3 votes)
- Hampton 9 Disc Golf Course, Hampton VA USNo votes yet
- Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course, Chesapeake VA US(2 votes)
- Munden Point, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)