Mostly open - near the Virginia Zoo.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Charles Barrie and Wes Landfear
I-264W; exit 11B (exit 11 if heading east). Go north off the exit (if you got off on 11 go south across the bridge and do a u-turn) for a half mile to a right on Tidewater Dr. Go another half mile to a left on Princess Anne Rd. Go a quarter mile to a right on Church St. Park entrance is 1.2 miles ahead on the right. Turn onto Zoo Dr. and make a left on Live Oak Ave. Course is on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Ejanks37 on Jun 27, 2020 at 9:19am
Very nice beginner course with minimal hazards
Courses Close By
- Cutter Park Disc Golf Course, Norfolk VA USNo votes yet
- Poplar Hall 9, Norfolk VA US(1 vote)
- USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf, Portsmouth VA US(2 votes)
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Virginia Beach VA US(1 vote)
- Bayville Farms Park, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)
- Deep Creek Elementary School, Chesapeake VA USNo votes yet
- Bennett's Creek Park, Suffolk VA US(4 votes)
- Hampton 9 Disc Golf Course, Hampton VA USNo votes yet
- Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course, Chesapeake VA US(2 votes)
- Munden Point, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)