Lake Lowndes State Park
No votes yet
Elevation, water in play on 3 or 4 holes, and lots of trees. Pro tees available.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,218ft
Alternate Length: 6,328ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
I-20 exit 157 (US45N) in Meridian, 1 hour north. Stay on US45 in Brooksville (not 45 Alt), go east on US 82 through Columbus to Hwy 69S, about 6 miles down on left. Follow brown signs.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Lowndes State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Propst Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Ola J Pickett Park, Caledonia MS USNo votes yet
- Marshall Park, West Point MS USNo votes yet
- Champion Ridge Disc Golf at MSU, Starkville MS USNo votes yet
- Chadwick Lake and JL King Park, Mississippi State MS USNo votes yet
- Chadwick Lake Disc Golf at MSU, Starkville MS USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Landing Disc Golf Course, Starkville MS USNo votes yet
- Panther Prowl Disc Golf Course, Amory MS USNo votes yet
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- Ivan K. Hill Park, Winfield AL USNo votes yet