Lakeview Country Club
Disc golf on a beautiful ball golf course. Both are playable at the same time on this exceptional property. $5 to walk a round or $15 with a golf cart. 3 par 4s and some deuce opportunities. Play the White tees at dusk or if you have more time, play from the longer Blue tees. Rolling hills and scenic views dominate with a handful of water hazards .. and a snack bar!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 7,401ft
Alternate Length: 4,806ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Eat Sleep Disc
From Birmingham on I-20/59; Exit 100. Turn right on AL-216 and go 3.3 miles to the course and a right on Agnes Dr.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Chris Pierce #24826
Alt. Phone: 260-519-4499
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by chrispfrisbee on Sep 5, 2016 at 10:51pm
Disc Golf the way it SHOULD be!! Carts, snacks, food, a bar! Great Course, Great Property, & Friendly Staff!
Courses Close By
- Veterans Park DGC, Alabaster AL USNo votes yet
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL USNo votes yet
- Bowers Park, Tuscaloosa AL US(3 votes)
- Ol' Colony Disc Golf Course, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(4 votes)
- Spring Street Disc Golf Course, Adamsville AL USNo votes yet
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US(2 votes)
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- Magnolia Links, Mount Olive AL USNo votes yet
- Pinson Bicentennial Park, Pinson AL USNo votes yet