Challenging course, short and long tees, water hazards, mature trees, needs an upgrade on markers, first time out was a little confused on hole locations, copy the course layout to bring with you, clean restroom with grill out shelter, looking forward to next play.
Several shorter "user friendly" tees installed for Ams to avoid water
Alternate pin positions on most of the holes
2 holes redesigned to make course flow better
This course is not for the hydrophobic. Water is very much in play on almost every hole. Can be difficult to navigate. Hole two requires some back tracking to get to the tee. Hole ten tee is actually outside the fence across the driveway. Walgreens on the west side of 75 sells discs as you will probably need to re-up after playing this puppy.
Courses Close By
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota County, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- Payne Park, Sarasota FL US(1 vote)
- North Watertower Park, Sarasota FL US(3 votes)
- Wellfield Park, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(2 votes)
- Bob Gardner Park, Lakewood Ranch FL US(1 vote)
- Peace Community Park, Bradenton FL USNo votes yet
- G T Bray Park Disc Golf Course, Bradenton FL USNo votes yet
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)