Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB
No votes yet
On MacDill Air Force Base. Must have military I.D. or be sponsored in by someone on base.Plays around Lewis Lake with dual tees (red & blue) and dual baskets (red & gold). Red->Red = 2810' - short & forgiving. Red->Gold = 3560' - extended length & challenge. Blue->Red = 3965' - longer but a bit safer. Blue->Gold = 4820' - long and challenging with plenty of water hazards and 4 par 4s.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,965ft
Alternate Length: 2,810ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Gregg Hosfeld
I-275; exit 41. South on Dale Mabry 5.5 miles to MacDill AFB gates. Follow N Boundary Blvd to right curve. Left at light then right on Bayshore Blvd for 2.5 miles to a right on Golf Course Ave. Go 2 miles to a left split onto Marina Bay Dr. followed by a left into the Lewis Lake parking area.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Showmen's Disc Golf Course, Riverview FL USNo votes yet
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Riviera Bay Park, St. Petersburg FL USNo votes yet
- Crosswynde Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(8 votes)
- Youth Park Disc Golf, Pinellas Park FL US(3 votes)
- Limona Disc Golf Course, Brandon FL US(5 votes)
- Tocobaga Disc Golf Course, St. Petersburg FL US(4 votes)
- Azalea Park Disc Golf, Saint Petersburg FL US(1 vote)