Lickinghole's 9 Mile Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a valley behind Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery. The first 6 holes have elevation and are very technical. The last 3 holes are more wide open.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-64; exit 159. Go south on US-522 for 2.5 miles to a right on State Rte 673 followed by a left on State Rte 614. Go 1.3 miles to a right on State Rte 613. Go 3.6 miles to a left on State Rte 615. Go 0.8 mile to a right on Knolls Point Dr. The brewery is 0.8 mile on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lickinghole's 9 Mile Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Monster at Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US(5 votes)
- Pleasant Grove Park, Palmyra VA USNo votes yet
- Betty Queen Center Disc Golf Course, Louisa VA US(1 vote)
- Hawk Hollow, Mineral VA USNo votes yet
- The Breeze, Midlothian VA US(1 vote)
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US(2 votes)
- University of Richmond Disc Golf Course, Richmond VA US(2 votes)
- The Village Disc Golf Course, Glen Allen VA US(1 vote)
- Brookland Middle School, Richmond VA USNo votes yet
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US(6 votes)