No votes yet
Short technical shots on the front 9, but the back opens up, requiring length as well as some precision.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 24
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,785ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 19 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Mike Bohms
I-69 south to Fort Wayne (or north to Lansing); exit 60 Charlotte/ Eaton Rapids. Right (west) on Shepard, go through the light and over RR tracks to the park on the right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mike Bohms #34894
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lincoln Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet
- Eaton Rapids Fields, Eaton Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - Devil's Den, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - River's Edge, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Holt Rams Disc Golf Course, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US(1 vote)
- Great Lakes Christian College, Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Discfunctional Acres, Pennfield MI USNo votes yet
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US(1 vote)
- Ta Aorta Kosmou Disc Golf Course, Lake Odessa MI USNo votes yet