Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park
One of my favorite courses to play in the OH/KY area. It has a wide variety of holes. Some open field shots, but a lot of wooded holes including 2 that are completely in the woods, straight downhill with baskets on the edge of hills, and another one with along side a creek. This course is not only challenging but it is scenically beautiful while you play. I'm a moderate-advanced player and I regular score near par or slightly under so its challenging enough to test you but not too crazy to where it affects the fun you have. I would highly recommend this course to anyone.
Great mixture of open and wooded holes. Well worth a drive from any distance to play.
Good layout for the standard 18 holes. Lots of elevation changes and challenging sections in the woods. Well kept course including signage and tees. The holes along the creek in the back are a bit hard to locate and are not designed to the same level as the remainder of the course but a fun course to play overall.
Courses Close By
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- South Fork Park, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- Walton Community Park, Walton KY US(1 vote)
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY US(1 vote)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Alexandria Park, Alexandria KY US(1 vote)
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US(6 votes)
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH US(1 vote)
- A. J. Jolly Park, Alexandria KY USNo votes yet