Lions Hillside Park
No votes yet
Hilly and moderately wooded through nice, well-maintained and busy multi-use park. Many short easy holes with a few more difficult ones. Skate park, tennis court, and playground. Redesigned in 2010.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,902ft
Alternate Length: 3,219ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Troy Riveland & Nathan Hamkens
I-94 west to exit 159, left on State St., 0.5 mile to left on Divide Ave., 4 blocks to right on 16th St., 6 blocks to left on Ave. F to the entrance on 17th St. Parking lot just past stone bldg.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Troy Riveland #17288
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lions Hillside Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bismarck State College, Bismarck ND US(1 vote)
- Bismarck State College, Bismarck ND USNo votes yet
- Millenium Park, Lincoln ND USNo votes yet
- General Sibley Park, Bismarck ND USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Mandan ND US(1 vote)
- City Park, Center ND USNo votes yet
- Seeman Park Disc Golf Course, Linton ND USNo votes yet
- Napoleon Park Disc Golf Course, Napoleon ND USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Disc Golf Course, Riverdale ND USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, Beulah ND USNo votes yet