No votes yet
Short, beginner friendly course. Banita Creek adds challenge on #3, 5, 7, 8, and 9.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,878ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Geyerman and Dan Page
From Hwy 59 (Houston/ Lufkin); Go into town 3 miles past the loop on Business 59 heading north. After you go over a bridge and come into the downtown area, turn left on Main St., then take the first right onto Pearl St. (police station) - the parking lot will be on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Little Banita? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pecan Acres Park, Nacogdoches TX US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Park, Nacogdoches TX USNo votes yet
- Lake Nacogdoches West Disc Golf, Nacogdoches TX USNo votes yet
- Morris Frank Disc Golf Course, Lufkin TX USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park, Lufkin TX USNo votes yet
- Timpson Disc Golf Course, Timpson TX USNo votes yet
- Lake Forest Park, Henderson TX USNo votes yet
- Logansport Disc Golf Course, Logansport LA USNo votes yet
- Davy Crockett Disc Golf Course, Crockett TX USNo votes yet
- Hemphill Disc Golf Course, Hemphill TX USNo votes yet