Live Oak Red
Nice course with lots of low oak trees to maneuver through. Most holes are fairly short but one bad throw into the rough and it gets tough to come out. Hole 4 is about as blind as it gets. You need a spoter as the only way into a blind landing zone is to chunk over the trees. And in some wind and its going to fly funky. Better for righthand throwers than lefty. Two longer holes are out in the open with some water on the side. Very windy so keep your disc low and flat. Overall a great course to play. The Gold course by the baseball field is very challenging. Must throw straight and flat as its tight with thick brush and most holes are long and break to the right or left. Fun and frustrating.
Short, but challenging due to thick trees that tend to hang onto discs. Six "duece-or-die" holes (would be par two's IF the PDGA believed in par two's), balanced by four holes long enough to be considered par 4's. Very easy to follow for 1st timers plus a course map at hole 1. Most advanced players break par by their 3rd or 4th round. Want something longer? GOLD course inside same park.
Courses Close By
- Live Oak Gold, Ingleside TX US(1 vote)
- Port Aransas Disc Golf Course, Port Aransas TX USNo votes yet
- Lamar Park, Corpus Christi TX USNo votes yet
- Waldron Park Disc Golf Course, Corpus Christi TX USNo votes yet
- Billish Park, Corpus Christi TX USNo votes yet
- West Guth Park, Corpus Christi TX US(2 votes)
- Camp Zephyr Disc Golf, Sandia TX USNo votes yet
- Dick Kleberg Park Disc Golf Course, Kingsville TX USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Park, Beeville TX US(1 vote)
- Branch Nature Park, Goliad TX USNo votes yet