As a new player, thankfully this wasn't the first place I played. If you live across the street it's probably fine. If you have to drive more than 5 minutes don't waste your time.
PROS: Has baskets that are in decent condition.
CONS: Didn't see anything that looked like a tee anywhere. Only holes with signs were 3 and 4 and the signs weren't really a good place for a tee. Baskets aren't labeled or even easy to see. If you're facing the 3rd hole's sign, the ninth tee is way behind you down the road and the only reason I found it is because we gave up looking and drove that way to leave. If there was a good place to park, I didn't see it. You're in danger of throwing in to 4ft weeds or a river on almost every hole.
Course in it's current state on 9/19/09 should be de-listed from this site as a disc golf course. I never found the first and ninth holes. The third and fouth holes have no baskets. There is no sign for the 5th and 7th holes. 8 has no sign or basket. So, really this is a 2 hole course. I did locate one basket, however it was on the other side of the creek with no easy way to get to it, so I opted to not play to this rogue pin position.
Courses Close By
- Devil's Creek Disc Golf at Lawrence Tech University, Southfield MI USNo votes yet
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US(2 votes)
- Beverly Park, Beverly Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Melvindale Disc Golf Course, Melvindale MI USNo votes yet
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(6 votes)
- Starr-Jaycee Park, Royal Oak MI US(1 vote)
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Canton MI US(3 votes)
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US(3 votes)
- South Winds Golf Club, Southgate MI USNo votes yet