No votes yet
Very short and open in a multi-use park. Tees (spray paint markings) on both grass and sidewalk. Bring the maps or play Safari.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 5
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 1,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy US 36; McCaslin Louisville/Superior exit. North on McCaslin for 0.4 mile to a right on Cherry St. Go 0.4 mile to a right on Orchard Dr. The park is to the east after you loop around 0.3 miles and start heading north.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Louisville Meadows? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Superior Rock Creek, Superior CO USNo votes yet
- Boulder Valley Community Course, Boulder CO USNo votes yet
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf Course, Lafayette CO US(1 vote)
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US(2 votes)
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Harlow Platts Park, Boulder (South Boulder) CO US(3 votes)
- Valmont Disc Park, Boulder CO US(2 votes)
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Bird's Nest Disc Park, Arvada CO US(5 votes)