No votes yet
At Luosto Ski Resort, the course forms a clockwise loop around the ski hill with several uphill and downhill holes. Landscape is rocky - bring good shoes and watch your step. Walking distance from Luosto town center.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Erno Väyrynen
Take 962; turn onto Luostontie - near Lapland Hotel and Karhu bar. Go on Luostontie until you turn right down a road that leads to the skill hill and passes through cottages. The turn is right before Santa's Hotel Aurora. Go down that road to a large parking lot; course sign and 1st tee are by buildings at the bottom of mountain. A restaurant is to the left of the parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Luosto DiscGolfPark? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hotelli Pyhätunturi, Pelkosenniemi FINo votes yet
- Pelkosenniemi DiscGolfPark, Pelkosenniemi FINo votes yet
- Kommatti DiscGolfPark, Sodankylä FINo votes yet
- Jääkäriprikaatin Frisbeegolfrata, Sodankylä FINo votes yet
- The Vaalajärvi, Sodankylä FINo votes yet
- Hietaniemen Frisbeegolfrata, Kemijärvi FINo votes yet
- Patokosken Frisbeegolfrata, Rovaniemi FINo votes yet
- Arctic Hotel Pohtimo, Rovaniemi FINo votes yet
- Ounasvaara Disc Golf Course, Rovaniemi FINo votes yet
- Lapin Urheiluopisto, Rovaniemi FINo votes yet