Madison Ave Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Two tees and two baskets per hole with the exception of holes #1 and #4 which have 3 baskets and #9 with 4! Plays through the woods with some technical holes. *March 2018 - tees currently marked with flags.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Bill Dowell and Anthony Furniss
Take US-34 towards Burlington to exit 262B. Go south on Central Ave for 1.9 miles to a left on Harrison Ave followed by a right on Madison Ave. Go 0.2 mile to a left on Whitewood St. Park is just ahead on the right past the school. 1st tee is just inside the tree line near the basketball court.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Madison Ave Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dankwardt Park, Burlington IA US(3 votes)
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(2 votes)
- Dallas City Upshot Disc Golf Course, Dallas City IL US(2 votes)
- Frontier at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- East Lake, Mount Pleasant IA US(3 votes)
- Carthage Jaycee Park, Carthage IL USNo votes yet
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- LaMoine Christian Service Camp, Tennessee IL USNo votes yet