Marion Township Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Open for play year-round from dawn to dusk for free. Baskets painted to point to next tee. 2019 redesign. #12 Island green. 1st throw from the tee must come to rest in the rock circle. If outside the circle, make the 2nd throw from the designated drop zone and add a penalty stroke. #16 has a Mandatory.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,389ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Paul Drake
I-96; exit 137. Go south on Michigan Ave/Pinckney Rd. 3.7 miles to a right on W Coon Lake Rd. 1.9 miles to Marion Township Hall and the course on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Marion Township Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ponder Hills, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Cleary University Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- The Gulch at Merrill Park West, Hamburg MI USNo votes yet
- Fowlerville United Brethren Disc Golf Course, Fowlerville MI USNo votes yet
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Original, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Monster, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk X Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Original Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet