Short - mainly par 3s. Large creek runs through the course with a pond in the center. Dual tees. Par 60. Lots of older trees but some holes are open and some are ace runs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,385ft
Alternate Length: 4,325ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: John Houck
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Dynamic Discs Flex Start Friday @ McCord Park22-Jun-2018
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,282 ft.
- Par: 58
- Divisions: FA40, FPO, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MP50, MPO
by davidalanmiller on Aug 11, 2015 at 12:04am
Red tees are great for beginners, blue tees are a challenge for advanced players. Lots of trees and elevation. A bit of a drainage problem with the apartments next to the park - very muddy on holes 4 and 5. A lot of fun.
Courses Close By
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet
- Griffin Middle School Disc Golf Course, The Colony TX USNo votes yet
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- Old Man McCutcheon Disc Golf Park, Lewisville TX US(7 votes)
- CoServ Lost Pines, Corinth TX USNo votes yet
- Castle Hills, Carrollton TX USNo votes yet
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US(7 votes)
- Wildcats Disc Golf Course, Denton TX USNo votes yet
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(3 votes)