Meade Olin Park
Beautiful, with a variety of challenges. The design takes advantage of elevation, woods, fields, and a pond. *April 2018 - 9 new holes added over the past two years to make 27 now - course map and length info needs updating.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Mach II/III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: MRELBO Disc Golf Club and Jeremy Watts
From Louisville, south on Hwy 31W to Muldraugh, right on Hwy 1638, 8.9 miles to right on 448, 2 miles then veer right onto Brandenberg/Broadway to a right on Moremen Rd, left into park, left at top of hill to 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Jeremy Watts #21281
Alt. Phone: 502-468-4593
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by WoodfordStreet on Dec 4, 2015 at 12:25am
I really liked this course. It had good diversity in hole types and lengths. It would have been nice to have more accurate description at the pads about the holes. I think I played the last 3 holes correctly but not too sure.
Courses Close By
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US(2 votes)
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US(1 vote)
- Radcliff Disc Golf, Radcliff KY US(1 vote)
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US(2 votes)
- Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Louisville KY US(1 vote)
- Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course, Georgetown IN USNo votes yet
- Iroquois Park, Louisville KY US(2 votes)
- Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown KY US(2 votes)
- Cannon Acres, New Albany IN USNo votes yet
- New Albany Disc Golf Course, New Albany IN USNo votes yet