Megiddo Disc Golf Course
The perfect sister course to Northwoods park in Morton, IL..... Literally a 5 minute drive between the courses. Super technical shots with some of the nastiest rough in the area. Huge ravines and limitless trees will punish you off the fairway but the course is truly a GEM and is a must-play.
Played today and ended up playing with a family. Steep, with lots of obstacles, but fun with good shots. Highly recommend!
This course is pretty difficult, lots of creeks, trees, hills and other hazards but the degree of difficulty makes it that much more rewarding after a good shot. This is one of my favorite disc golf courses in the erea.
PS wear good hiking shoes/boots
Courses Close By
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US(5 votes)
- Kennel Lake, Morton IL USNo votes yet
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL USNo votes yet
- Creve Coeur Disc Golf Course, Creve Coeur IL USNo votes yet
- Washington Park, Washington IL US(4 votes)
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL USNo votes yet
- McNaughton Park, Pekin IL US(4 votes)
- Bradley Park, Peoria IL US(2 votes)
- Sunset Hills Disc Golf Course, Pekin IL US(1 vote)
- Mackinaw Disc Golf Course at Westood Park, Mackinaw IL USNo votes yet