Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
It has a good mix of difficulty. Holes 2 and 3 are pretty open, but OB comes into play to make them more difficult. 5 and 6 are the first holes in the trees...fun but tough to get consistent birdies. Hole 8 plays tough, go for your birdie putt, but don't miss! Mean drop off on all sides behind the basket. 9 plays through trees as well. 13 is another technical shot, par is acceptable! Hole 6 and 17 have mandos that make you throw a good shot. Get ready to let her rip on 18!!
Great local course for the beginner all the way to pro. Multiple tee placements for ladies, amateurs, and pros.
If you're in the area...definitely go play it!!
Courses Close By
- Johns Park, Seminole OK USNo votes yet
- Briscoe Boy Scout Park, Shawnee OK USNo votes yet
- Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee OK USNo votes yet
- Epsilon Park, Shawnee OK US(1 vote)
- Stroup Park, Holdenville OK USNo votes yet
- Prague Park, Prague OK USNo votes yet
- Little Axe Disc Golf Course, Little Axe OK USNo votes yet
- Harrah Lions Park , Harrah OK USNo votes yet
- Lexington Disc Golf Course, Lexington OH USNo votes yet
- Choctaw Creek Park - B, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet