The Memory at Clear Lake State Park
No votes yet
It runs along the shoreline of Clear Lake, #4 to #7 have great views of the lake. Each tee has a bench and a sign that explains a little about the natural or cultural features of the area. Crushed stone pathways run the entire length of the course. Practice basket. A valid recreation passport (available at the campground office) is required for entry to the park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,545ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
M-33; 9 miles north of Atlanta. The course is in the day use section of the park.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Joe Hall
Alt. Phone: 989-785-4388
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Memory at Clear Lake State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lewiston Disc Golf Club at Buttles Park, Lewiston MI USNo votes yet
- Treetops Resort, Gaylord MI USNo votes yet
- Sturgeon Valley Campground, Wolverine MI USNo votes yet
- Aspen Park Disc Golf Course, Gaylord MI US(1 vote)
- Eagle Country Disc Golf, Alpena MI US(1 vote)
- Lumberjack Meadows Disc Golf Course, Alpena MI US(1 vote)
- Boyne Mountain Ski Resort, Boyne Falls MI USNo votes yet
- Grayling Nature Park, Grayling MI USNo votes yet
- River Road Sports Complex, Petoskey MI US(2 votes)
- Avalanche Preserve Recreation Area, Boyne City MI US(1 vote)