Merrill Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very short wilderness course with funky home made baskets in a wooded park. Lots of trees, heavy brush and some water in play. Follows a nature trail that begins at a small bridge behind the pavilion. #4 and #8 share the same basket. Open 6am to 10pm.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-81; exit 33. Go west on Main St/Rte 69 for 0.5 mile to a left on Rider St. Park will be on the left in less than a mile.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Merrill Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clay Park - West, Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park - East, Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Van Buren Disc Golf Course, Baldwinsville NY USNo votes yet
- Sterling Stage Disc Golf Course, Sterling NY USNo votes yet
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Sullivan Town Park, Chittenango NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)