Michigan State University
No votes yet
Fairly open with a few narrow wooded shots and a lot of OB paths. Parking is only free at nights when school is in session. Bring map to aid with navigation. 3 baskets missing (3,13,16). Closed each year from early May to Mid-August for the MSU Ag Expo.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From 127; turn east on Trowbridge Rd. 1.8 miles to a right on Farm Ln., 0.75 mile to huge parking lot on right (between Harrison and Hagadorn). 1st tee in far NW corner of lot.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Michigan State University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Valley Farms Park, DeWitt Township MI USNo votes yet
- Holt Rams Disc Golf Course, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US(1 vote)
- Great Lakes Christian College, Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - River's Edge, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - Devil's Den, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - South, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US(1 vote)
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - North, Laingsburg MI US(2 votes)
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet