No votes yet
A very flat, long and wide open course in a well maintained small park. The course goes around the perimeter of the park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 3,950ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
I-94; exit 161, turn south onto Bismarck Expressway. Go 2 miles to a left on Yegen Rd. Go 1 mile to a left on Airway Ave. Go 1.7 miles to a left on Lincoln Rd. Go east for 1.3 miles to a right in Lincoln onto Benteen Dr., then another quick right onto Santee Rd.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Millenium Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- General Sibley Park, Bismarck ND USNo votes yet
- Lions Hillside Park, Bismarck ND USNo votes yet
- Bismarck State College, Bismarck ND US(1 vote)
- Bismarck State College, Bismarck ND USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Mandan ND US(1 vote)
- City Park, Center ND USNo votes yet
- Seeman Park Disc Golf Course, Linton ND USNo votes yet
- Napoleon Park Disc Golf Course, Napoleon ND USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Disc Golf Course, Riverdale ND USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, Beulah ND USNo votes yet