The Preserve at Mineola Nature Preserve
No votes yet
At the Mineola Nature Preserve.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,247ft
Alternate Length: 6,306ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Mathew Brian
From Mineola; US-69 S to the Texas 564 Loop exit. Turn left on TX-564 Loop and go 0.4 mile to a right on Co Rd 2724. Go 1.5 miles to a right into the nature preserve. Follow the road around to the left and park in the parking lot at the end. 1st tee is to the right of the restrooms.
Email: Mathew Brian #102166
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Preserve at Mineola Nature Preserve? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lindsey Park - Blue Hickory , Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Gold Dogwood, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Red Cedar, Tyler TX US(2 votes)
- Mill Creek Ranch Resort, Canton TX USNo votes yet
- Noble E. Young, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Cherry Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Canton TX US(1 vote)
- UT Tyler, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- South Spring Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- The Roc Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX US(1 vote)
- Trey Texas Ranch - Texas Twist, Mount Vernon TX USNo votes yet