Moore Township Disc Golf Course
Relatively short with many pine trees on the front 9. The back 9 has several holes in the woods and a few open field holes. *Oct 2017: temporary tee signs only.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,770ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Denny Barr and Ryan Ball
From Rte 33 take Rte 512 South for 5.5 miles. Turn right onto Rte 946 West. Go 2.4 miles to a left on English Rd. Go 0.4 mile to a right on Park Side Manor. At the stop sign (near the tennis courts), turn left. The parking lot is down on the left by the ball field. 1st tee is across the street.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Scott Cycak 100630 on Oct 25, 2018 at 8:32pm
Moore Township DGC is a fun and enjoyable course for all players at any level. Course is always well maintained.
Courses Close By
- Blue Mountain Resort - Slopeside 9 at Summit Lodge, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Hanover Township Community Center, Bethlehem PA USNo votes yet
- Hackett Park, Easton PA US(1 vote)
- Victory Park, Slatington PA USNo votes yet
- Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall PA USNo votes yet
- Neff's Valley, Schnecksville PA USNo votes yet
- South Mountain Park, Bethlehem PA US(3 votes)
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA US(1 vote)