Mt. Airy Forest
this is truly a pro caliber course having said that most beginner and intermediate players will find this an impossible course to score well on its just so long on every hole, I'm an advanced intermediate player and I barely walked out at par(and was happy about that) but every hole is just distance, distance, and distance. example: on the par 4 holes you have to drive as far as you can 3 times and hope your 3rd drive lands somewhere you can putt from.
A don't miss course there are so many great courses around here its hard to pick but honestly this is the absolute best in my opinion, the pro shop is the best I. The country not a great selection but the test area and catch net is just amazing.
The elevations on the course are just unmatched anywhere around there it's the flip city of Cincinnati.
This course is awesome. Has lots of elevation changes and nice baskets. The course could easily be 5 links once they get the new signs and multiple pins in place.
Courses Close By
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH US(1 vote)
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US(4 votes)