Mt. Hood Ski Bowl
No votes yet
Seasonal course on Mt. Hood at the east side of Ski Bowl. Some interesting holes (up a hill, over a chair lift, and alongside a tow-rope). $7/day. Many activities on the mountain. Hours/weather vary-check ahead.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
From Portland take I-84 East to Gresham. Head NE on Burnside St (becomes US-26) towards Sandy. Go up Mt. Hood to Government Camp. Take a left at the East Ski Bowl sign on top of the mountain.
Parking Lot: (
Alt. Phone: 503-272-3206
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mt. Hood Ski Bowl? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Camp Morrow, Wamic OR USNo votes yet
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US(2 votes)
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US(1 vote)
- Locks Approach Disc Golf Course, Cascade Locks OR USNo votes yet
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR USNo votes yet
- Timber Park, Estacada OR US(2 votes)
- Rooster Rock State Park - West, Corbett OR US(3 votes)
- Rooster Rock State Park - East, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Disc Golf at Milo McIver State Park, Estacada OR US(5 votes)
- Hood River Disc Golf Course at Morrison Park, Hood River OR US(6 votes)