Mt. Olive College
No votes yet
Nice grassy campus course with some old growth trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-40: Exit 355, get on 117 North, 10 miles to the sign for Mt. Olive College. Turn right off exit on 55 East, then right on Henderson St., then left into the Henderson parking - the first big parking lot. 1st tee at the corner of the sidewalk behind the Henderson Bldg. and the Moye Library.
First Tee: (
Email: Will Godwin
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mt. Olive College? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stoney Creek Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Berkeley Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)
- Smithfield Community Park, Smithfield NC US(1 vote)
- East Clayton Park, Clayton NC USNo votes yet
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Williams Day Camp, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Campbell University Campus Recreation Disc Golf Course, Buies Creek NC US(1 vote)
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Ayden Park, Ayden NC USNo votes yet