Myer Creek Disc Golf Course - Yellow
No votes yet
The Yellow Loop is the first course installed at Myer Creek. The lake is in play on two holes. Hole 1 is very challenging - 500' with water most of the way down the left. Alternative or drop tees on #1 and #9. The rest of the course is open to moderately wooded with elevation changes on 3 holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,275ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: HB Clark
From the Calhoun stop light head East on 136. Go 1 mile and turn right at the Myer Creek Park sign. Parking will be located on the right. From the parking lot you will see basket 9 and the 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: HB Clark #553
Alt. Phone: 270-792-0672
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Myer Creek Disc Golf Course - Yellow? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Livermore Riverfront Park, Livermore KY USNo votes yet
- Lion's Club Disc Golf Course, Island KY USNo votes yet
- Diamond Lake Resort, Owensboro KY USNo votes yet
- Panther Creek Park, Owensboro KY USNo votes yet
- Mahr Park Recreational Course, Madisonville KY USNo votes yet
- Mahr Park Championship Course, Madisonville KY US(1 vote)
- Madisonville City Park Disc Golf Course, Madisonville KY US(1 vote)
- Yellow Creek Park, Owensboro KY US(1 vote)
- Ohio County Park Disc Golf Course, Hartford KY USNo votes yet
- Baker Park, Dixon KY USNo votes yet