No votes yet
What was once a beautifully manicured 9 hole course with a good mix of trees and cement pavers for tee markers, has by December 2017 become a 3 hole course with overgrown, difficult to find tee markers. If you do go, please park in paved lot and do not play during school hours.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 3
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,775ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I- 65; exit #22. West 0.8 mile to a left on Cave Mill Rd., 1.3 miles to a right into school. Course is back behind softball field. 1st tee is up the path and to the left.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Natcher Elementary? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- SKYCTC Disc Golf Course, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US(5 votes)
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US(2 votes)
- Hobson Grove Park - Original, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- The Tony Walker Financial Disc Golf Course at Buchanon Park, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Ephram White Park, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)