New Hogan Dam - East
No votes yet
On Army Corp of Engineers property. Fun layout on hills with oaks. Awesome views of reservoir. Huge campground, fishing, boating, etc. Fee/$4. One of two 18 hole courses here.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,417ft
Alternate Length: 6,837ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 5
Hwy 26 NE from Stockton to town, right on Hogan Dam Road (Jitters Coffee Stand), left on New Hogan Pkwy. Continue into Fiddleneck Day Use Area. Pay at booth. Both courses have their 1st tee at upper boat parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Kenny Lee #14204
Alt. Phone: 209-601-5513
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at New Hogan Dam - East? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- New Hogan Dam - West, Valley Springs CA US(4 votes)
- Pug Ugly Mine Disc Golf at Quinones Park, San Andreas CA US(2 votes)
- Lake Amador Campground, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Amador South , Ione CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Amador North, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- Howard Park, Ione CA US(1 vote)
- Feeney, Murphys CA USNo votes yet
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)
- White Pines Park Disc Golf Course, Arnold CA US(1 vote)
- Micke Grove Park, Lodi CA US(1 vote)