Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Surrounds the house of the president of the Alpine Chain Gang. Private, but respectful disc golfers are welcome to come check it out. Strongly recommended to play with a local your first time - the layout can be difficult to navigate. Contact Nick to set up a time to play with a guide.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Other
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ethan Peterson and John Dodge
Hwy 99W; turn towards Alpine. Go 4 miles to Alpine. Continue through the light, then veer left at the fork. The road will then corner right, go up and over the crest. Foxview Lane is the first road on the right. Turn on Foxview, then take the driveway on the left. Continue straight until you see the house on the left. Park in front of the house.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bummer Creek Disc Golf Course, Alsea OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR US(1 vote)
- Mary's River Park, Philomath OR US(1 vote)
- Pitney Disc Golf Course, Junction City OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)
- HP Disc Golf Course, Corvallis OR USNo votes yet
- Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(2 votes)
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)