Norbrook Farm Brewery
No votes yet
Mostly wooded with a few wide open holes. There a brewery on site, hiking trails, observation tower and great views of the hills. The course is open during non-business hours.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hartford; US-44W for 26 miles to a right on CT-183. Go 3.7 miles and make a left onto CT-182. The brewery is on the right in 2 miles. Pull into the parking lot on the right by the brewery. Walk behind the tap house to the 1st tee on the path into the woods. The 8th tee is left of 7 and the 15th tee is left down the path of 14.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Norbrook Farm Brewery? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Camp Brook Disc Golf Course, Canaan CT US(1 vote)
- Alvord Park Disc Golf Course, Torrington CT USNo votes yet
- New England DG Center - The Meadows, Southwick MA US(1 vote)
- New England DG Center - Spoonwood Ridge, Southwick MA US(2 votes)
- Camp Shepard, Westfield MA USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet
- The Ledges, Huntington MA USNo votes yet
- Rockwell Park Disc Golf Course, Bristol CT US(1 vote)
- Page Park, Bristol CT US(6 votes)
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet