North Concho Park
No votes yet
Tighter course, with some rolling elevation. Lower tunnel type shots on some holes. #8 is a waterless "island" hole with a 90' green (outside the rock-lined "green" is OB). CVDGA's first adopted park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From Hwy 87; west on 19th St. Turn left on N. River Rd. (see #8!), take left. 1st tee next to 2nd parking lot.
Email: Jason Moore #34538
Alt. Phone: 325-653-4809
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at North Concho Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US(1 vote)
- Brentwood Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX USNo votes yet
- South Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Middle Concho Disc Golf Course, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Kickapoo Creek at Bronte City Park, Bronte TX USNo votes yet
- Jim Ned Disc Golf Course, Tuscola TX USNo votes yet
- Memory Lake, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman City Park, Coleman TX USNo votes yet