North Georgia Canopy Tours
Although this course is amazing and is a serious test of skills, you need at minimal a 12-Pack... OF WATER! We had 5 bottles and 3 people... didn't work out to well! There is a coke machine on hole 12 "Chicken Coop", but the selection of Poweraide spits out coke, so we didn't even have the chance to select water when it was obviously out. The course is great though... but if you throw off the fairway, you are in for a long look. This is a must play for Disc Golfers. BRING YOUR HIKING BOOTS!
Fantastic! This is a pro player's course that is incredibly well designed. Level tee pads, even in the most precarious areas, utilize optimal positioning for dramatic fairways with extreme elevation changes. The chicken coop hole is a riot but you'll be talking about a lot more than that. My only complaint is it's not closer to home. I can't wait to camp out for a weekend at the tee-pee rentals. Don't miss this course.
This private pay to play course is one of Georgia’s must play courses. The course is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is one of the most beautiful courses in the Southeast. The park has been designed to give the canopy tour guest a quiet solitude while they travel through the tree tops of an Appalachian Mountain forest. The course is designed so that it will not disturb the canopy tour guest. Because of this the course is located away from other park activities. The course is mostly wooded with plenty of elevation change, with a wide variety of holes. One hole is located inside of a former chicken house. The park has a pro shop, snack bar and a very friendly staff. I most recently played the course from the short tees this fall. The course is absolutely stunning in the fall and the short tees offer you an energy conserving round. The short tees will give you a different look at the course with a lot of fun shots. The baskets, tee pads and signs are in excellent condition.
The elevation change can be bit grueling in the summer. However a Coke machine is available on hole twelve.
I consider this course to be one of the three must play disc golf destinations in Georgia (Flyboy, The International Disc Golf Center and the North Georgia Canopy Tour).
Courses Close By
- The Grove, Maysville GA US(1 vote)
- UNG Oakwood Disc Golf Course, Gainesville GA USNo votes yet
- Hurricane Shoals Park, Maysville GA USNo votes yet
- Yahoola Creek Park, Dahlonega GA US(1 vote)
- Crow's Lake, Jefferson GA USNo votes yet
- North GeorgiaTechnical College Disc Golf Course, Clarkesville GA US(1 vote)
- Apple Mountain, Clarkesville GA USNo votes yet
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Cumming GA US(3 votes)
- Stephens County/Rose Lane Disc Golf Course, Toccoa GA US(2 votes)
Upcoming Events Close By
- Lula, Georgia, United StatesSat, Jun 15
- Lula, Georgia, United StatesSun, Jun 16
- Lula, Georgia, United StatesSat-Sun, Sep 21-22