North Ponds Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Over, around and between two ponds. Poorly marked with undeveloped tees - bring the map and a disc that floats.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ryan Hand
I-90; exit 45. Go on I-490W for 11.2 miles to exit 21 for NY-590N. Go 6.2 miles to exit 10B and merge onto NY-104E. Go 6.2 miles to the NY-250 exit toward Webster. Turn left on North Ave. and then take the 1st left toward New York 104 Srv Rd W. 0.2 mile to the park entrance on the right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at North Ponds Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ellison Park, Rochester NY US(6 votes)
- Basil Marella Park, Rochester (Greece) NY US(2 votes)
- Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Henrietta) NY US(4 votes)
- Williamson Town Park, Williamson NY USNo votes yet
- Sawyer Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester NY USNo votes yet
- Lookup Park, Henrietta NY USNo votes yet
- The Woodlands Disc Golf Course at Gates Town Park, Rochester NY US(1 vote)
- Parma Disc Golf Course, Hilton NY US(2 votes)
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US(1 vote)
- Baker Farm, Rochester (Chili) NY US(4 votes)