Northern Arizona University Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Dense Ponderosa pine forest at 7,000 feet in elevation. Features tight paths, nice elevation and tough lies. A few good long holes make for a complete package. Maintained very nicely. Woodchip trails and the map help with navigation. Major redesign in 2009.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,938ft
Alternate Length: 5,963ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
I-17 N to exit 341 (McConnell Dr.). Turn right (east) on McConnell Dr. Right at 1st stop sign (Pine Knoll Dr.). Right at next stop sign into large parking lot. Park to the left of field and walk uphill to 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Andy Bourget
Alt. Phone: 928-523-9526
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Northern Arizona University Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ridge Line Disc Golf Course, Flagstaff AZ USNo votes yet
- Thorpe Park, Flagstaff AZ US(2 votes)
- McPherson Park, Flagstaff AZ US(2 votes)
- Fort Tuthill Disc Golf Course, Flagstaff AZ USNo votes yet
- Arizona Snowbowl, Flagstaff AZ US(1 vote)
- Riverfront Park, Cottonwood AZ US(2 votes)
- Watson Lake, Prescott AZ US(1 vote)
- Emmanuel Pines Camp, Prescott AZ USNo votes yet
- School House Gulch, Prescott AZ USNo votes yet
- Rumsey Park, Payson AZ US(3 votes)