Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Course plays entirely in the woods and features Red and White tee locations on each hole. Playing from the White tees is very challenging with Red tees definitely being easier. Tee signs are located only at the Red tees positions and graphically suggest flight paths for both Red and White tees. Benches and poles to hang your bag are located on most holes. Course has a good risk/reward balance and demands that you control and target each throw. You can leave your big arm at home on this course. Bring a good quality bug spray containing at least 25% DEET to keep the mosquitoes and ticks away. Fun course and will play again!
This course is technically closed and is hard to find. We asked the staff inside the office and they where nice enough to tell us how to get to the course and said they would turn a blind eye, basically why they get a semi review. Its basically in a swamp tho so mosquitoes and fly's are horrible. It is very uneven terrain and its deep brush. We ended up with a ton of ticks all over our legs and feet. Bring plenty of bug spray is all I can say. This place will make you appreciate your home course like bayville and munden point much more.
Courses Close By
- Munden Point, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)
- Deep Creek Elementary School, Chesapeake VA USNo votes yet
- Poplar Hall 9, Norfolk VA US(1 vote)
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Virginia Beach VA US(1 vote)
- Bayville Farms Park, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)
- USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf, Portsmouth VA US(2 votes)
- Fun Junktion Disc Golf Course, Elizabeth City NC USNo votes yet
- Cutter Park Disc Golf Course, Norfolk VA USNo votes yet
- Bennett's Creek Park, Suffolk VA US(3 votes)
- Ace Run Ranch, Suffolk VA USNo votes yet