I am from Wisconsin. First FL course. Great course. 1st hole hard to find if you're not familiar, but just ask a local. Best marked course ever, w great maps w distances. 3 tee boxes for each hole.
No rough, you never waste time looking for a disk. There are some fairly long holes. Course is not difficult, but one bad throw and you can lose a disk because water is in play on about half the holes.
I only give it 4/5 because I don't like losing disks, which I didn't, but one bad throw.... And because it's not going to be terribly challenging for really good players. Other than that, it is fun, beautiful, & lots of holes to throws bombs on!
Also I hit 2 guys on hole #10 w a surprisingly long drive...it was first time ever doing that and hopefully the last. If you guys read this, my apologies again.
Courses Close By
- Commons Park, Royal Palm Beach FL US(2 votes)
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL USNo votes yet
- PGA National Park, Palm Beach Gardens FL US(1 vote)
- West Delray Regional Park, Delray Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Silent Lake Disc Golf Course, Deerfield Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(5 votes)
- The Pine School, Hope Sound FL USNo votes yet
- Halpatiokee Disc Golf Course, Stuart FL USNo votes yet
- Easterlin Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(3 votes)
- Cypress Preserve Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)