Oklahoma Baptist University
No votes yet
Begins at the parking lot behind Taylor Residence Hall and then plays around a series of ponds, behind the baseball field, through the woods along the north edge of the property, and then through a series of fields heading back towards Taylor. Water is in play on a few holes. No Alcohol.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,432ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Brandon Skaggs
From I-40; exit 185 for 3E. Go south on 3E/Kickapoo St. to a right on North MacArthur St. OBU is on the left. Turn North at the second red light onto Raley Drive, just past Taylor Residence Center. Go toward the baseball field to the 1st tee - just north of the basketball court behind Taylor.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Oklahoma Baptist University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Epsilon Park, Shawnee OK US(1 vote)
- Briscoe Boy Scout Park, Shawnee OK USNo votes yet
- Harrah Lions Park , Harrah OK USNo votes yet
- Prague Park, Prague OK USNo votes yet
- Mekusukey DGC, Seminole OK US(1 vote)
- Little Axe Disc Golf Course, Little Axe OK USNo votes yet
- Johns Park, Seminole OK USNo votes yet
- Choctaw Creek Park - B, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet
- Choctaw Creek Park - A, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet
- Sundance Disc Golf Course, Midwest City OK USNo votes yet