Old Settlers' Park
Humbling course that tests your strength on long par 5s. Love the section around holes 12 to 16 which features tosses across a valley with one particular hole sitting up on a manmade pyramid of earth and rail ties. And hole 16 beckoning you to risk the toss over the lake (a couple hundred feet of water between you and the basket if you don't take the long way around).
Very long and challenging course. A must play in the Austin area.
Courses Close By
- Old Settlers' Park - South, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Success High School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Pinnacle Park Disc Golf Course, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- Saddle Creek, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- Falcon Pointe Disc Golf Course, Pflugerville TX USNo votes yet
- Cat Hollow Disc Golf Course , Round Rock TX US(3 votes)
- Chapel Hill Disc Golf Course, Georgetown TX USNo votes yet
- Cedar Valley Middle School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Wells Branch Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- San Gabriel Park, Georgetown TX US(1 vote)