Orangebrook Country Club
No votes yet
Lengths from 305'-808' sharing space with a ball golf course - from wide open to tight and technical fairways. Manicured fairways, plenty of wildlife and even some elevation. $3 if walking and $13 with a cart. Hours: Nov. 1 - April 31 Open after 3pm or by calling ahead to reserve a time if the ball golf course is not too busy. May 1 - Oct. 31 Mon thru Fri anytime and Sat and Sun after 12pm. Proper golf attire required, i.e. collared shirt and nice shorts.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 8,618ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 10
Course Designer: Brandon Bostwick
I-95 to Hollywood Blvd (exit 20). Go west to a left at the 2nd light onto Entrada Dr. which dead ends at the course.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Casey Anderson - Course Pro
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Orangebrook Country Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Jet Stream Disc Golf Course at Snyder Park, Fort Lauderdale FL USNo votes yet
- Brian Piccolo Sports Park, Hollywood FL US(1 vote)
- Bamford Sports Complex, Davie FL US(1 vote)
- Plantation Heritage Disc Golf Course, Plantation FL US(2 votes)
- Amelia Earhart Park, Hialeah FL US(2 votes)
- Easterlin Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(3 votes)
- Cypress Preserve Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)
- Markham Park, Sunrise FL US(1 vote)
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(5 votes)
- Historic Virginia Key Beach Park, Virginia Key FL US(1 vote)