Oshtemo Township Park
I liked this course a lot. I agree with the other reviews - the woods along the fairways can be real dense, so accuracy is important. I didn't find the holes to be very long, but plenty challenging considering there's not tons of room for error. This is a nicely developed course, easy to follow, really beautiful, and I found the holes interesting to play.
Best course in the Kalamazoo area. Need to be moderately accurate to do well. Tough to shoot under par. Too many other courses are wide open and lame. This course allows people who are actually good to excel.
Tough course. The rough is rough so watch your discs! There is a great mix of some hills and a FEW open fairways, but mostly pretty tight and wooded. Never seems to be overly busy and there is a noce little park on site with a bathroom. Dual tees. Long tees are REAL long.
Courses Close By
- Kalamazoo Central High School Disc Golf, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US(3 votes)
- Red Arrow Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Spring Valley Park, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Mattawan High School Disc Golf, Mattawan MI USNo votes yet
- Cooper's Landing Disc Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Paw Paw High School, Paw Paw MI USNo votes yet
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI USNo votes yet
- Lawton High School Disc Golf, Lawton MI USNo votes yet
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)