Ozark High School Disc Golf
No votes yet
Only open after 3 PM on school days - weekends/holidays it is open all day. Situated on a smallish piece of land between the Ozark High School Tiger Stadium and the soccer field. A few holes with trees, but are most are open with a lot of elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 2,479ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Andrew Presnell and Craig Scott
Hwy 65; Take Business 65 East (Jackson). Go 0.75 mile east to a left on North 12th St. Go past the Jr High School and up the hill. The parking lot is down by the baseball field. 1st tee by the baseball batting cages.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ozark High School Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Grubaugh Park, Ozark MO US(2 votes)
- McCauley Park, Nixa MO USNo votes yet
- Swing Right Golf, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Two Rivers Disc Golf Course, Highlandville MO USNo votes yet
- McBride Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Joe's Disc Golf Course, Ozark MO USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Crusader Disc Golf at Evangel University, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Miller Park Lucky 13, Republic MO USNo votes yet
- Tom Watkins Disc Golf Course, Springfield MO USNo votes yet