Pearl River Landing
No votes yet
Well maintained course with short grass and many trees. Front 9 is mostly short, shady and technical. 3 tees per hole (except #8). Back 9 is mostly open with a few tight holes. Road is OB, and the fence on #3. #13 plays over the park fence onto an "island" green ( the land between the fence and the road). No alcohol allowed in the park. The Water Park is open from 6 am to dark.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,714ft
Alternate Length: 5,784ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hwy 98 take Hwy 35 North for 3 miles to the park on the left (brown sign for Columbia Water Park near big white water tower. In the park, take first left. Follow the road around the ball fields to park by the maintenance barn on the left. 1st and 10th tees are behind the maintenance barn.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pearl River Landing? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Atwood Water Park Disc Golf Course, Monticello MS USNo votes yet
- Eagles Nest at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- Eagles Landing at Little Black Creek, Lumberton MS USNo votes yet
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Little Fox, Hattiesburg MS USNo votes yet
- Paul B. Johnson State Park - Desert Fox, Hattiesburg MS US(2 votes)
- Lake Lincoln State Park, Wesson MS US(1 vote)
- Bogue Chitto State Park, Franklinton LA USNo votes yet