Picnic Bend Park
The Concho River provides OB on several holes. A walking path and the wood post perimeter are also played as OB. Hole numbers are in the concrete tees and arrows under baskets indicate the next tee (although bringing the course map is a good idea).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,569ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
From 87 (N. Bryant Blvd.); turn on 14th St. (RJ's BBQ), 1 mile to the park on left just past City Lumber. 1st tee at corner of 14th and North River Dr.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Moore
Alt. Phone: 325-653-4809
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by PDGAStaff on Oct 11, 2013 at 12:36pm
Good elevation. Good tees. Good terrain! The creek comes into play some.
Courses Close By
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Brentwood Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX USNo votes yet
- South Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Middle Concho Disc Golf Course, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Kickapoo Creek at Bronte City Park, Bronte TX USNo votes yet
- Memory Lake, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Jim Ned Disc Golf Course, Tuscola TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman City Park, Coleman TX USNo votes yet