The Pines Disc Golf Course
Long and spread out with some trees. Alternate pin placements on every hole. The layout is either all short placements (blue) or all long placements (gold).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,089ft
Alternate Length: 5,438ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 12
Course Designer: Josh Edwards & Mike Kernan
I-12; exit 68. Go south on LA-1088 for 2.1 miles to a left on Soult St., 2.1 miles to a left on US-190 E/Florida St., 1.2 miles to a left on Pelican Dr. Make an immediate left past the 2nd set of baseball diamonds (gold complex parking) - 0.9 miles into the park.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Pelican Park Main Office
Alt. Phone: 985-966-6645
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by rreeves48 on May 17, 2015 at 8:38am
Great course, Well kept with a good mix of challenging and easy shots watch out for those cross winds !
Courses Close By
- Fritchie Park, Slidell LA USNo votes yet
- City Park, New Orleans LA US(3 votes)
- Solomon Disc Golf Course, Loranger LA USNo votes yet
- Lafreniere Park, Metairie LA US(5 votes)
- Bogue Chitto State Park, Franklinton LA USNo votes yet
- McLeod Park, Kiln MS USNo votes yet
- Timberlane Country Club, Gretna LA USNo votes yet
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US(1 vote)
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Parc des Familles Disc Golf Course, Marrero LA USNo votes yet